Led Ladies focuses on assisting women who were led astray at some point of their life get back on the right path.
Meeting ladies where they are, providing hope and resources!
Led Ladies is set to empower women. Our Christian organization is founded on the scripture of Psalm 1:3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.
We host pop-up workshops on life-skills & financial literacy and also provide financial emergency assistance.
How We Can Support You
Led Ladies can provide one-time financial assistance to women who are facing eviction in the Baltimore city area.
Offering prayer and giveaways in the community.
Personal & Professional Development Workshops
Board Training, Career Training, Internship Opportunity in Human Services and Nonprofit Sector!
Become a Volunteer
Led Ladies are seeking volunteers to join their administrative team. Did you know that you can assist vulnerable women from the convenience of your home?
Emergency Eviction Prevention
Be sure to have the below Required Documents when completing your application
- Application with the correct email for communication
- Current Photo ID
- Lease (First two pages and signature page)
- Income for the past thirty days
- Eviction Notice/ Late Notice (highlight Payable to and mailing address for payment)
- Landlord information (can be a screenshot but should include, name, email address and/or phone number)
- Any additional notes may be provided in further communication with us
- MUST COMPLETE MONTHLY FINANCIAL SESSION
Personal Development to Support Self and Family
Providing Personal and Professional Coursework via (c)MasterClass Partnership
Host Mandatory Monthly Financial Wellness workshops courtesy of Municipal Employees Credit Union
We seek to provide information that will empower, by applying new knowledge